Thursday, September 2, 2010

In 1,000 words or less

I'm a criminal.

I stole pictures. But maybe that's a good thing.

Casa Truth's Becky graciously uploaded photos to Facebook and I stole them for my own devices. Well, I stole them so that I could share them on my blog... So maybe my intentions were noble?

Anyway, you'll find them under the Picasa Photostream on the right of the page. If you click on one photo, it should take you to the Picasa album. I'll get around to posting pictures from my OWN camera sometime this weekend or early next week. So if you're a believer that a picture is worth a thousand words, you should be bombarded with symbolic words -- keep your eyes peeled for new photos.

Also, I did my first Intake today, which means I am officially a working Case Manager with my own clients. Heyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment